Is a tour made for the traveler interested in exploring the Caribbean coast (culture, flora and fauna) in its most natural state while having fun and learning about these truly unique ecosystems.
• Drive 40mins. among coastal jungle (from the entrance) until reaching our boat to continue with the journey by water.
• Start the trip by boat and visit the point where the wetlands meet the sea (Boca Paila). Look for manatees and crocodiles!
• Visit cays with colonies of incredible birds.
• Continue the adventure in the Caribbean sea while looking for dolphins, turtles and more. Snorkel in the world's second largest coral reef.
• Enjoy the sandbar which the locals refer to as "The natural swimming pool".
• Arrive at our base in Punta Allen to enjoy a delicious Caribbean lunch.
Private Tour Transportation.
A comfortable way to see the city in private cars or vans, depending on the party of people attending the tour.
What is included:
Transportation (Depending on selected option)
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Visit to places mentioned above
English or Spanish speaking guide
Refreshement (Quick meal)
Unlimited bottled water
What is not included:
Tour is expected to last about 8 hours
Pick up time: 8 am